Sunday, July 11, 2010

Baby Lovin

Abby has been in the stage lately where she just really loves to be held and entertained. . .I have to say that while I love snuggling with my babe she is a big girl and mama's arms get sooo tired by the end of the day. I also have a hard time getting anything done lately since she whines when I set her down. I decided I would just have to start working around the house with her attached in the ErgoPack. She LOVES it and will just look around and then fall asleep on me. With this 90 degree weather I tend to get a little hot but we just go stand in front of the fan for a bit then.
Here she is hangin out with Daddy this morning after he got home from a night out with the guys. Of course she woke up when we tried to move her. Little pistol.

and she's asleep. . .

4 comments:

Marisa said...

HONK!! Love the first picture:)

Malia said...

I think you'll love the Ergo pack! You guys look cute!

Amy said...

So hilarious. I love the bow in her hair... :O) Is it easy to get her in the carrier on your back? It looks cute!

Kora said...

Funny!