Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Leah's Baby Shower

We celebrated my BFFAE's baby shower on Saturday. It was a perfect day with beautiful weather, yummy food and great friends!

Here is the guest of honor opening her gift from Bird who lives in the South where everything is monogrammed! Aren't these the cutest burp cloths ever? Leah won't want Drew puking on these ones. :)Abby and Drew having a little conversation. I'm sure they are going to be great friends!The three pregers girls! Carrie just found out she is having a little boy. Corey is having Baby Girl #2 and we all know Leah is pregs with a baby boy as well. :)My co-host for the party--Lorissa! Thanks Lur for all the yummy apps you brought. Everything was fantastic and I really appreciated your help. Co-hosting parties with you is easy as pie-I like. A few of the decorations. We had a blue/green dot theme. One of my swirls fell down with a big gust of wind but at least the other 4 stayed cuz I couldn't get on the table again to re-hang anything since there was a ton of food setting out on it.Congrats Leah and Mike. You are going to be wonderful parents and I know you are going to love this new journey.

2 comments:

Kora said...

Great party! Congrats, Leah and Mike!

Laura said...

So sad I had to miss it! Leah you look awesome!!! Hope you had a great day.