Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weeding Sunday

Abby and I decided we would wake up and veg for a little while and then head outside to get some yard work done. I put the Exersaucer on the front porch which is always well shaded--thank Goodness, and Abby played in that while I picked weeds. Zach joined us which made things move much quicker. I'm so glad because it warmed up fast. We are pretty much weed free for now (well in the front yard) so we just need to get to the nursery and buy some flowers to give our yard some "pop". I can't wait!!! Zach also nailed in our house numbers finally so I just need to go take an "after" shot of the house since its been painted. Hopefully this week sometime. Cheers to a great week everyone--I'm so excited to see so much sunshine on the forecast!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I pulled lots of weeds today, too. Hopefully the heat will keep away new ones! What a chore.

Malia said...

Want to come over here and pull weeds? We could use some help! :) Love the boots! :)

Sara Andrews said...

I love weeding, it's so Zen-like for me! Let me know if you want to go on an expedition to Molback’s or Flower Land sometime.