Friday, September 3, 2010

Andrew Manning Yasenak has arrived!

This is the picture Leah sent me from her phone to announce that her bundle of joy had arrived. Isn't he precious? I now know how Leah felt being so far away from me when Abby was born. . .I couldn't concentrate yesterday and just kept wanting to talk to her and hear all about everything. I wish I was there with her and Mike--soon enough, soon enough!! I still haven't talked to her because she was so tired yesterday but we plan on getting some talking time in today before her parents arrive and I can't wait. I'm so proud of my BFFAE and so excited we'll be doing this mommyhood thing together. Check out Leah's blog, she's already posted from the hospital. Love it. Congrats Leah and Mike--your bouncing baby boy is absolutely beautiful.

1 comments:

Leah said...

Thank you BFFAE!! I'm so glad we have webcam to keep us connected! I'm thrilled to have this wonderful connection and love our chats about mommyhood and raising babies! We've come ALONG way friend! I love you!