Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Double digits

WOW! Abigail Kristine is 10 months old--I can't even believe it! Now, all I can think about is her 1st birthday party. I've already found the invitations and have the cake and decorations figured out so now we're on the hunt for the perfect outfit. :)
Milestones--So our little 10 month old is finally eating solids. . .well kinda--she has NO teeth still so the solids are pretty much baby food, teething biscuits, toast. . .anything soft and mushy. Abs is so close to crawling, she can perch on all fours but tends to scoot backwards instead of forwards. She is also getting very close to figuring out how to pull herself up--clearly a stage I need to get prepared for!! I haven't baby proofed anything. She still loves bath time but is infatuated with her shadow and reaching for things so she practically wants to stand the entire time in the bath. . .my back just kills by the end because I have to pretty much hold her the entire time. Our little girl is a chatty Cathy at times, a quiet observer other times and sometimes a total squealer. It's hilarious. She smiles all the time--big wide mouth smiles. . .I know her poor cheeks have to hurt by the end of the day. Abs is starting swim lessons this Sunday with her Daddy so we had to make sure her swim suite still fit. Thankfully I got a 12-18 month so it does and looks so cute on her--look at the butt ruffles.

Another thing Abby has learned to do is really lean forward in her swing and vibrating chair. I totally have to strap her in but even with that she looks like she is going to fall out. Now these aren't stations that we use very often anyways but the vibrating chair was great for when I was in the shower so I'm a little bummed she's such a daredevil. She's always looking down or around corners at things/people. Curious, curious all the time.

Baby's plumber crack! OK, so I sagged her diaper on purpose for this picture. Thought it was too funny. She sits like this with one leg in front and one leg back all the time--totes sorority rush conversation pose. We love you Miss Abigail!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That is to cute. Can't wait to hear all about swim lessons.

Marisa said...

That "Sweet Little Muffin" is too cute!! Love her:).

Leah said...

Love the crack! 10 months...sigh.

Malia said...

Can't believe they (she and Mia) are 10 months already! Where did the time go? Our bouncer got put away at 4 or 5 months...I would have loved to keep it out longer. You're lucky you got to use yours for this long! :)

Beth said...

Wow, 10 months already...she is the cutest little thing! Love the cheeks :)