Friday, September 17, 2010

We've got a scooter. . .

Abigail can scoot backwards VERY quickly--this is where I found her and I had just stepped out of her room for a second to grab something. She also had fibers from her red rug in her mouth--disgusting. . .and kind of hard to get out! Apparently Abby thought it was food. This little girl is sooo close to crawling but can already get around so fast by scooting backwards and rolling. I really have to keep my eye on her. She had a big girl lunch today too--butter toast, deli turkey and strawberry! She loves finger food.
She sorta wanted to cry when she got in this spot until I pulled my camera out--then she was all smiles. Total ham.

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Seriously LMAO!!!

Malia said...

How funny! Mia actually did the opposite--she could go forward but not backward, so she would scoot under the bed and we would find her stuck with her little legs hanging out. :) Abs will be crawling any day now!

Carol said...

I swear, the smile-at-the-camera chromosome is specifically X-linked! My girls have always had it... my boys have NEVER had it! What a sweet pic!