Thursday, September 2, 2010

Little Miss. . .

Abigail is growing up so fast. It's about that time to drop the mattress down a bit. I let her sit in her crib sometimes when she thinks she isn't going to take a nap. She plays for awhile and then usually lays down and falls asleep. From a sitting position she is getting pretty close to pulling herself up. She's such a ham for the camera. . .she just makes me smile.

Check out my new photo albums to the right of Kora's wedding and the month of August.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

She is getting so big. You better take the bed down to a new level. Before long she will be standing up in it. She will be by the end of this weekend :-) You and her make me laugh just listening to the two of you.

Malia said...

Mia's mattress has been dropped down for ages! But my kids are crazy on-the-go girls. :)

Leah said...

Here crib looks like a fun place to be! Love it!