Sunday, October 24, 2010

She's mobile!

...which means I am exhausted! I am literally up and down all day chasing after Abby now that she has figured out how to crawl. In one week she went from barely moving forward to not sitting still at all. She loves this new found freedom and explores everything. Some of her favorite things to go after are drawers as seen below, chords, picture frames and books. Her little butt looks so cute when she is crawling around and now she is so close to pulling herself up. She has figured out how to do that in her crib but can't quite get it when she is out by the coffee table or ottoman--so close though. I am purchasing the baby gate and big girl car seat tomorrow morning--I can't even believe we are already to this phase--where does time go? I also think she is going to have a tooth tomorrow morning when we wake up. It looks like the tooth is right at the surface ready to pop. . .poor baby. She's also discovered the bows in her hair so those get pulled out all the time. :(

This is the shot of her after she finally figured out how to stand up in her crib--WOW, she was sooo excited!

Abby is trying to get caught up on my Book Club books--she pulls them out and reads every day. . .and every night I line them all back up so she can do it all over again the next day. :)

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Love it!! She looks so cute looking over her shoulder by the book case:).

Anonymous said...

I love the last pic.

Malia said...

Oh wow, so exciting! She looks so proud of herself! Love it.