Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A trip to Montana

Another airplane ride for Abby and Mama only. . .this one was actually MUCH easier because the flight was only 2 hours and it wasn't full so I was able to bring her car seat right onto the plane. Abs had her own seat and loved it--can you tell?!?! She did great once again.While we were in Billings visiting Leah, Mike and Drew we had a full Saturday of football watching--unfortunately we couldn't get the Coug game on but Abby still sported her school pride!Adorable Andrew--I mean, look at that sweet little face! Personally I think he looks a lot like his Daddy but I definitely see some Leah in him for sure.Here's the mama and baby snugglin it up in the recliner and boppy--can it get any more comfy?TOO CUTE--look at those lips!I got to sit back with the little ones on our way to lunch--apparently I wasn't too exciting. . .Love this pic of Leah and her babe--so precious.Witch, witch your a b*%tch. Lur, that pic is for you! That quote is from one of my fave movies--Practical Magic...midnight margaritas anyone???? I am so glad I got to finally see where my BFFAE and her family live. It was a wonderful visit but it did make me wish even more that they lived closer to me so we could get together like this waaay more often. The play date weekend was so much fun. Abby loved Drew and would giggle anytime he made a noise. I miss you dearly friend. Thank you for a fabo weekend! XOXOXO

2 comments:

Malia said...

How fun! Glad Abs is such a good traveler for you. Love the big smile on the plane. She's getting so big.

Kora said...

Love the pic at the top...she's so stinkin' happy!