Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm tired. . .

Someone finally popped a tooth. . .its kinda hard to see since it has barely surfaced but I felt it and wow, that sucker is sharp! New tooth=at least three shirts each day. . .Abby hasn't seemed too phased by this which is good. . .my tough little girl is still all smiley and silly. So the blog title says "I'm tired" and I'm does mean ME but as you can see in the pic below--Abigail is also tired. . .finally! Since she can now stand in the crib its basically party time each time I try to put her down for a nap. . .which meant yesterday she took a whopping 30 minute nap ALL day. Thank God I had plans to meet Jamie for dinner because after a day working and running after a mobile almost 1 year old mama needed a few glasses of wine and relaxation--thanks Jamie for the date! Today wasn't much better--she finally fell asleep in the playpen for about 30 minutes in the morning, took a 15 minute snoozer in the car and lastly decided to call it quits in the playpen again at 5pm. . .I know that's a little late but hey, I was beat so I took it. It was a shorty and she is now fast asleep for bed where she is at least sleeping through the night til 8ish--Thank you God for that!!!!

When you're standing and standing and getting sooo tired, this is how you sometimes fall asleep. :)
No this hair was not a run through for Halloween. . .that's how it was when Abby woke up this morning. I thought I was going to die. She likes to scootch all the way to the top of her crib so her head just rubs up against the bumper all night--hence producing this. Such a masterpiece, someone get the spray!
Abby loves to ride in the hamper when I am doing laundry. . .and then she likes to topple my clothes piles over--not okay Miss Abigail!
So this is my make-shift baby gate until ours arrives from Amazon hopefully this week. It's been great other than the fact that its in the way for Zach and I half the time. We deal since its saving our child and heck, I can throw her in it for awhile and she is totally entertained. . .even falls asleep every once in awhile.
Look at this cutie in the tu-tu Aunt Amy made her. Aunt Amy is so creative and is always making little things for Abs like this and bows for her hair--we love it! :) Thanks Am.
OMG--the cutest cousins ever! Seriously, these guys LOVE to be around each other. Griffin gets so excited to see Abby that he practically shakes. He really likes to sit on her lap. . .which he is doing in this picture even though its hard to tell from this angle and Abby doesn't care at all. :)

Just a quick post of fun, random pics to hopefully make you smile. I am gonna put some clothes away, change my bedding and watch Greys and the Project Runway Finale so I better get going!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Fun, fun, fun pics. Kyle and I are totes laughing at each picture and story. Love that Abby is such a big, funny girl now. Sooo cute!

Marisa said...

I love this post!!!!!

Malia said...

Love the hair pic--Mia gets "car seat head" from rubbing the back of her head on the car seat, but nothing like that! :) LOVE the shot of all the cousins together. There's some Hussey resemblance there for sure!