Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunshine!

Last weekend was wonderful--we actually got sunshine both days! On Saturday Zach took Abby to the Husky Spring Game and then I met them at U Village to walk around and eat lunch. All the activity meant poor Abs didn't get a great nap in--she zonked as soon as we got in the car. .. like before I could even get out of the U Village parking lot. She had so much fun playing w/ the water fountains outside the Ram.
Sunday was May Day so of course Abby and I had to put together May Day baskets for our neighbors. We used soup cans for the vases and I think they turned out pretty dang cute. We knew that since Abigail loved the water fountains at U Village that she was going to love her new water/sand table. She played and played out here on Sunday and was soaked to the bone. Grammy and Grampy bought her an oilcloth apron to wear for next time--hopefully she won't get as wet!


hee hee, here is Abby eating her first McDonald's hashbrown. She loved it. Look--there is actually sun in our sunroof--that makes both of us soooo happy! In fact, I can't wait to get out in it today!A little video of Abby being silly at her new water table. Enjoy--(I would have written more but I've tried posting this twice already and it wouldn't work and my work kept getting deleted so I just had to make it short and sweet.)


I love Abby's giggles and silly screams. . .



6 comments:

Marisa said...

Oh my gosh, I love that video!!! She cracks me up...and obviously, she cracks herself up:).

Carol said...

That's the perfect Spring toy for Abby! I'm sure I'll hear her happy squeals from our deck. Yay!

We love our Spring flowers -- thanks so much! They usurped the dying flowers from Tom, so perfect timing!

And hey, whose house is that in your background header? ;-)

LOvin' this Spring weather. Wish I didn't have to work!

Carol

Michelle said...

So cute video. Love your spring flowers that you gave to everyone around you. Wish I could have got some. You remembered May Day. That was soo much fun as Kids. I did not do it this year. :) See you Sunday!!!!

Amy said...

cute video! That outfit she's wearing is like sophia's yellow and white polka-dot top that she wore to Ris's shower. Macy's? I wish I could have gotten such a gorgeous May Day basket. Could you PLEEEEEEASE come be my neighbor? :o)

Kimberly said...

Amy, I actually got the shirt at Fred Meyer. I wish you were my neighbor!!! :)

Becky K. said...

She is so dang cute!