Sunday, May 15, 2011

13 weeks today!

We had an ultrasound last week and got a great pic of our little one. Reminds us of Abby already--huge upper body and tiny little leggers. HA He/She measured a few days ahead of the due date which made us laugh because when I was pregnant w/ Abigail the doc told me once that "she was growing generously" and it looks like this baby could follow in her footsteps. I think those little buggers just steal everything I put in my mouth, leaving me with hardly anything!! :) We have to wait til July 11th I believe for the next ultrasound which is when we will find out the sex--I can't wait!!! I really thought boy, boy, boy all along until about this week when I for some reason started thinking Abby was getting a little sister. . .we'll see. I am starting to feel better although I am sooooo tired all the time and my tum is already feeling big to me. I'm definitely popping out faster w/ this one. . .which is normal--just hope I don't end up getting any bigger than I was with Abby cuz by the end I felt soooo uncomfortable and huge and she was 5 weeks early. :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Can't wait until we all find out. Yes, you are for share showing early. It is lower down too.

Amy said...

July 11th?!?! that's too long to wait. maybe you can make something up around 17/18 weeks to get an extra ultrasound... That's when we found out with Sophia I think.

Leah said...

ahhhhh, that pic makes me feel very happy and very emotional!!

Marisa said...

Can't wait to find out!! I still think boy:). I agree with Amy, make something up that is bothering you so they will do another ultrasound earlier than July 11th.