Tuesday, August 2, 2011

24 weeks. . .

I'm 24 weeks along with this pregnancy. I feel like all I remember from being pregnant w/ Abigail is feeling uncomfortable all the time like I needed to sit straight so I could breath better but I don't know if that was when I was bigger or if it started right away. So far with Ty, I don't feel that way although bending over is getting really difficult which means picking up Abby's toys a gazillion times a day wears me out!! I also could never get comfortable sleeping with Miss Abigail but so far so good on the sleeping front with Ty--thank goodness!! I am starting to feel a little acid reflux in my throat which worries me that I am going to start getting terrible heartburn like I did with Abs. . .not looking forward to that--and I'm sure Z isn't either. :)




These are pics of me at 24 weeks with Abigail. . .in the same outfit. :) I like to compare. So far I have been a pound behind with Ty but I also started out a pound behind so I am pretty much the same. We'll see how that goes as I grow in my 3rd trimester.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

He's going to be a big boy. You are looking big. :) Looks like someone's downstairs space is turning into a playroom.