Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The date is set. . .

This little Buddha Belly is will be no longer as of November 13th at 9:15am!! Aaaahhh, we just scheduled our c-section for that day and I instantly got emotional, anxious and teary eyed. :) I'm soooo excited to meet little Ty Alexander. I was reading through all the information we got on our first appointment last night and was just thinking "holy cow--I can't believe we are about to do this again!". November is going to be a very busy month for me from this point on--Nov. 6th is Abby's birthday, Nov. 13th will be Ty's (unless he chooses to come earlier), Nov.26th is Zachs and we also have Apple Cup and Thanksgiving to throw in the mix. I told Z that the ENTIRE month of May is mine for celebrating and pampering since I will be so busy in November. :) He laughed. . .I wore this shirt to my doc appointment yesterday and everyone loved it. Z and I saw it when I was pregs w/ Abs but when we went to buy it, it was sold out so Abby and he got it for me this time and gave it to me on Mother's Day--we just think it is too funny. . .and it really does fit around my Buddha Belly perfectly! Speaking of doc appointment, Ty's heartbeat is in the 150's and my blood pressure was great again. :) Everything is measuring right on and she couldn't tell how he was positioned at this point. . .he moves all the time!!!Now some cute pics of Abs--she is such a little hot shot these days. Seems so old laying on her tum to watch TV. :)We finished her two week swim class on Thursday. Daddy got to take her that day but my last day with her she decided she wanted to get out a little early. She just climbed out and walked to her towel and started bringing it to me. Okay. :) She was also the only one in class that would never high-five the teacher and she wouldn't put a life jacket on during that lesson. hmmn--little pistol!Our little reader--we do this before nap and bedtime every day. She gets soooo excited to pick out her book and get on my lap. I absolutely love it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Apple Cup and my bday are the same day this year!

Michelle said...

Ya Apple Cup is on this side of the mountains at Cenntry Feild. Z day should be a great one if we beat all u Cougars. Grat pictures. Can not wait to meet Ty. It will probably be christmas before I meet him.

Amy said...

uuummm, did your milk come in already? Ha! You look supes cute. Abby looks like such a big girl in the pic of her on her tummy.

Anonymous said...

I like the sound of Z Day!