Thursday, August 25, 2011

Third Trimester!

WOW--I'm there. . .I've made it to my 3rd trimester!! woop woop I've been feeling great for the most part but am just now starting to feel like the tum is getting in the way. Bending down to pick up Abby's toys or trying to put shoes on is not the most comfortable thing right now. I am however, very thankful that sleeping has not been an issue so far. . .with Abby I was in pure misery in bed--her head was jammed right up in my ribs making it hard to breath!

This is a pic taken this morning of me in work clothes which doesn't happen very often so I had to have Z snap a shot. . .it's usually yoga pants and a tank. :) I'm almost 28 weeks along so will do my glucose test this coming week at my appointment. I'm definitely tired by the end of the day. . .in fact--I'll be beddin down here as soon as I make this post and it's only 8:15! I am also starting to feel very anxious about everything--I want Ty's bedroom done and the deck/porch done badly so I can start to feel a little more settled knowing projects are done. Since Abby came so early I just want to be prepared in case Ty follows in her footsteps. I've also been a little emotional lately just thinking about having another newborn--I love newborns and all the snuggle time you get with them. . .but I am also emotional thinking it won't just be me and my Abs anymore. I know she is going to be a wonderful big sister although it could take some getting used to--she doesn't typically like to share me with a lot of other people--especially babies! :)

Notice Abigail needing to be in the pic too. . .kinda looks like she is about to bust a move.

3 comments:

Molly said...

You look so great Kimberly! :)

Marisa said...

Oh my gosh Kimberly...you are so beautiful:). I can't wait for Ty to get here and I know that everything will fall into place for your growing family. Can't wait to see you again soon...Luvs.

Amy said...

You look so pretty Kim - looks like you finally got a little sun tan! I remember just being an emotional wreck too thinking about 2 babies and my special time with Sophia not being one-on-one anymore. It really did all just happen so gradual and simple. The second baby is so much less stressful and just seems almost easy. Just keep reminding yourself of that when you're anxious. :o) Two years from now they will be the best little playmates!