Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A House Divided. . .

. . .Makes for a baby divided. Poor little baby is going to be confused right from the get go. My parents got us these adorable sweater and hat sets and I bought the bib while Christmas shopping two years ago--HA! I knew then Zach and I were in it for the long haul so I couldn't pass it up. The high chair everything is setting on was my dad's. He got it from my Grandpa's house and cleaned it up as best he could so we can use it for our family. When my sisters and brothers and I were young we used to sit in it out at my Grandma and Grandpa's so it will be fun to have my babies use it too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This baby will not be confused. The baby is a Husky. Jesus told me so.

-anonymous.

Marisa said...

Is anonymous acctually Jesus himself? I agree...the baby will be a Husky, well if it's smart it will be:).....

Lindsey said...

Baby will have to be a husky! little ones always like dogs more than cats! :)

Tracy said...

The baby will be a Coug - however, I feel your pain. I live in the same confusion. Really though - is there any other choice than WSU? No, I don't think so.