Friday, June 12, 2009

I can't believe it. . .

. . .Just Joey is graduating from high school tomorrow!!! I still can't believe it. I told Zach the other day that he wasn't ever supposed to grow up and get big--he was supposed to stay this way forever!Notice my awesome eyebrows!! Wasn't he just a cutie???
This is a fashion show he was in with me when I was in high school--so weird that he is older than me in this picture now.

But he did grow up and get bigger. ..and now he's a handsome young man ready to take on the world. . .well maybe not totally ready but gettin there. :)
Joey Hussey Graduates! Joey Hussey Graduates! (He won't get this but I know my friends will. hee hee) Boy how time flies, it seems like not long ago my mom and dad were sitting us all down to the table to tell us they were having another baby--so weird and kinda sad. . .my little baby brother isn't so little anymore (still a baby though) :)
Set your goals and dreams high, work hard at everything you do and never give up. This next step in life is challenging but so fun and so rewarding--enjoy it all! I love you Joe.

4 comments:

Beth said...

I can't believe that Joe will be graduating high school tomorrow, time goes by sooo fast. Love the memories & the post:) Congrats Joe!!

Marisa said...

I am sitting next to you right now and I want to cry!!! It is so crazy that he is so old now...

by the way...I can smell Tolmie State Park right now!!!! Only you will know what that means.

MamaQ said...

I SO know how you feel. My "little" brother just ended his freshman year of high school...where does the time go?!?

By the way....any free/smokin' deals on a stay at the Alderbrook? :)

Cate said...

I remember when your mom was pregnant with Joey! He was such a cute boy that turned into a handsome man.