Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sophia's 3rd Birthday

This weekend we celebrated Sophia's 3rd Birthday! I still can't believe she is three years old. It was a beautiful day for her party so we were able to play outside. She got a swingset and this cute little clubhouse from her mom and dad. My mom and I primarily put the house together. . .with a little help from my Dad at the end. :) I was so proud that I actually read directions and got something built.I think this picture is so sweet. Sophes had just taken a bath and had no nap so was really getting sleepy. Usually she is trying to be silly in all her pics so it was nice to get a calm shot. :)Baby Brother Griff smiling at Aunt Kora. He decided to have a major barf-o-rama on me right before I left. The puke got in my hair, on my neck, down my shirt, down my bra and all over my boobs. It was quite disgusting but all I could do was laugh because there was just so much puke!!Sophia being silly in a pic as I mentioned earlier. She always likes to strike weird poses for pictures these days--I guess part of being 3. She had a Cinderella Blue Castle cake so that is what is all over her hands and face. Happy Birthday sweet girl!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Love it. Very cute post:) The clubhouse looked really good. Well done!

Kora said...

Ditto Hussey. Totes love it, way cute post :).