Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A fun weekend

Last weekend we celebrated my Dad's 58th birthday. It was a simple birthday get together with just our family, Janice and my Grandpa and Olita. We were dancing around to Michael Jackson and Sophia wanted to take her shirt off. She's at the stage where she could wear her undies or nothing at all. . .all the time. It's pretty funny. . . She ended up slumber partying with me and woke up the next day at 8am on the dot saying "wake up Kim, the sun is up". It was really cute and an 8am wake up time is pretty normal for me so it was no problem. I'm just glad it wasn't at 6am!! Dad and Sophes blowing out the candles. . .you can't see it in this pic but she is just wearing her undies on the lower half--who needs a skirt when you have princess underwear? Sophia and Marisa marching around the front yard singing "It's A Grand Ol Flag" Ris really enjoys doing this and Sophia found it to be just as fun with her little flag. . .again--undies only! :)


2 comments:

Leah said...

I know exactly what Ris sounded like and looked like...she's been doing this for years! Love it!

Kora said...

Ok, too hilarious that Sophs is just rollin' in her undies :).