Thursday, October 15, 2009

32 weeks and counting

I had my 32 week doc appointment today and everything is going great. My blood pressure was 100 over 60 which the nurse said was excellent. Abby's heartbeat sounded great and I asked the doc if she is able to tell how big our little girl is. . .she said she can give me an idea as we get closer but it's a little hard still at this point. She did say she is still measuring me a few days ahead of schedule. . .Zach is a bit worried about this since the last home Husky football game is Dec. 3rd (my original due date). :) Abby will probably decide to have her birthday that day because he is thinking about it so much, just like how my mom's water broke w/ Joe on our way up to the Bellermine basketball game. hee hee Doc also said she thinks Abs has moved and is now head down--we'll see. She has been moving quite a bit so I wouldn't be surprised. . .let's hope she stays that way. I do think she is sitting on my bladder--every time I walk, I have to be very careful because it feels like I am going to pee my pants.

Abs and I in all our glory--side note: Zach was laughing while taking this pic because I am getting so big. Real nice. :)It was my night to make dinner and I made spaghetti so I put this apron on which my mom gave me at my bach party with a note that said "sometimes it's fun being in the kitchen with nothin but your apron on"--ummmm, not sure this is the time to do that. :) Another side note: Zach chuckled when he came home and saw me in this apron. . .especially because there are pearls attached to it. I can't quit thinking about Baby Abigail's arrival. I am getting so excited to meet her that sometimes the thoughts consume me. . .it's horrible when that happens during the middle of the night. Christmas is going to be so fun this year with a new baby!

5 comments:

Malia said...

Aprons are fun during pregnancy and also necessary, otherwise the belly catches everything! Don't worry I'm still bigger than you. :)

Kora said...

Kim, you look so cute! You're definitely getting out there and you're still so tiny everywhere else, just all baby!

Marisa said...

So cute. I also can't wait to meet Abs. Christmas babies are the best:)...I am making somthing special to take pictures of her in. Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Kimberly, You look adorable!! I think you look great with a few extra pounds....We are all getting excited to meet Abigail but you must relax and let her cook a bit more!!! Love, Mom

Leah said...

I love it! And I really like the cords...