Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Friday!

I'm sitting in my office looking out at the blustery weather and loving that I am inside in my cozy home w/ my husband. . .I bribed him into working from home this afternoon. :) I didn't sleep very well last night because every position I got into felt like it was pulling or squishing. . .it just felt weird. Low and behold, I am tired today and so glad it's Friday! Seems like everyone is asking for tummy pictures so I took one and had Zach take one--he was not too happy about it, he doesn't think its appropriate for people to look at my bare belly. . .I LOVE showing it off though because it is just so amazing to me and I think people's reactions are fun.

His pic-please don't look too closely, I have no make up on and am basically in my PJ's/work uniform. :)My pic--makes the tum look even bigger because I had to be so close w/ my arm stretched out. . .and Abby does look bigger when I'm sitting down.She's been moving so much lately. Sometimes it is a shocking feeling but most of the time I absolutely love it. I wonder what the heck she is doing in there. According to my baby journal today starts my 9th month but since my due date isn't til Dec. 10th--not totally sure how that works out. . .regardless, I'm on the home stretch. Zach and I have gone to 2 birthing classes and have 3 left. They make me a bit anxious for the whole labor thing but I know we will do fine. . .

6 comments:

Malia said...

You look great! Pregnancy is really 10 months long, right! ;) You'll do great in labor--shower, tub, or hot pack for at home, then get to the hosp and get your drugs! :) It's just a tiny hurdle to go through before you get to meet your baby!

Leah said...

Yah! Yah! I love it! Thanks for sharing. You know I'll need one about a week before she's do to hold me over. :) And, Malia is right, you look super!

Thanks for sharing!
Luvs, Lee

Kora said...

You do look great, Kim. Just Abby looks HUGE! :) Kidding...love it, love you, love Abs!

Amy said...

Wowza! Glad you finally showed posted another belly pic. I love 'em.

Tracy said...

You look awesome ... enjoy all the movement! That's my favorite part. Ready or not, she's coming soon!

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks