Monday, October 19, 2009

Sibling Weekend

Last weekend all 6 Hussey siblings got together to just hang out. We stayed at the beautiful Alexis Hotel because they have some huge rooms. . .and I just love it there. We didn't do much. . .tried to eat dinner at Red Robin but 48 kids from Sumner Highschool rented a party bus to Seattle for dinner and got seated before us!! Some of the gals were wearing dresses that Abby will definitely NEVER be allowed to wear. . .wow! We were hoping to get seated and served quickly because we had a few people quite anxious to get back and watch the Husky game so we left and ordered room service. It was yummy! We watched the game, talked, acted like geeks and ended the little get-a-way with breakfast at the Library Bistro.
When Kyle was getting ready to leave Sophia gave him the NT Ram doll to take so we had one extra visitor hangin with us. :) Kyle, Kora and Michelle rode the train up and Kyle had a REALLY good time at the drink cart. Total chatty Cathy when I picked them up, it was hilarious.Kora and Marisa, aka-The Little Girls, slept together.Michelle slept on the comfy roll away. . .which we used as seating while watching the game--it came quite in handy!The dorky boys--I don't know if you can see it but they thought it would be funny to put earplugs in a certain spot for the pic. Look closely. Kyle also had his night gaurd on so that was awesome! :)And where did Abby and I sleep??? Actually, I didn't sleep standing up. . .I took the couch because I knew no one was going to want to sleep w me tossing and turning and getting up to go to the bathroom every 5 seconds. The couch is actually a comfy place for me to sleep because I can lean against the back and stuff a pillow under my belly etc.Lastly--I had to throw this pic in. :) Joe is a student at a Dental Assistant Program at my Uncle George's. He has to go up to Smokey Point every Thursday and Saturday til January I think. He is contemplating eventually being a dentist so my parents thought this would give him a good idea of what to expect. He loves it! He was the patient last Saturday so the other students had to practice putting dental dams on him. One gal totes cut his gums so he was a little sore. Some day he could be your dentist!!Thanks Michelle for getting us all together--it was sorta her idea to do this. It was really fun. I love you guys!

3 comments:

Malia said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Dentist Joe--love it!

Leah said...

I love it! I've watched you all "geek" out so I'm sure it was a real zoo!

Cate said...

It's great to see you guys are all so close!