Friday, December 4, 2009

Book Club

Last night was Book Club and all the girls wanted to meet Abby. . .and she wanted to meet them too! We had to get bathed and dressed up in her favorite outfit from Grammy--it was a big day! Usually I give her a bath in the kitchen but she doesn't seem too happy about it--I think because it's too chilly for her so this time I was dorky Mom and put her tub in the bathroom, got the space heater and sat it on the toilet so it got all toasty warm in there and got her fluffiest blanket to lay on the ground under her towel. She LOVED it so we just hung out in the bathroom for awhile. The things you do to keep your babies happy. :)

All dressed! It kinda looks like she is getting ready to box. . .jab, uppercut.All snuggled in her car seat which was attached to her new stroller. Zach and I finished putting the stroller together yesterday in preparation for our big outing. I was worried I was going to feel like it was too big but I LOVE it! It drives so smoothly and is so easy to set up and close. It was great.
Here we are on Candy Cane Lane in Bellevue. Book Club was great. We hardly talked about the book as there was so much to catch up on--babies, engagements, trips, etc. I love my BC gals and I think Abs does as well. Pretty much everyone got to hold her and love her. :) It was my first time having to change her diaper in a public restroom. I was a bit worried about the cleanliness but it wasn't bad at all! These outings are just getting easier and easier. . .especially now that I have my awesome City Mini stroller!!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Oh, I love seeing her "live!" She's so cute! I think a warm bathroom and tub sounds fantastic.

Kora said...

Abs is totally out of it in the little sauna room you made for her :). Her hair looks so chic all fluffed up. She's a doll baby!

Marisa said...

Sounds like you had a fun outing!! I loved watching her in the bathroom...she is so funny...it is the hardest thing to keep her eyes open!!

Marcy said...

It was so fun to meet Abby! I'm glad we got to hold her. Apparently she didn't think BC was that exciting since she slept through it!

Malia said...

She's filling out and getting so big! I wish I could have made BC. Abs will have to come again so she and Mia can both attend one. :)