Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas in Woodinville. . .

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care in hopes that Saint Nicholas soon would be there. . .

We finally got our tree on Friday after Abby's weight check doc appointment. She is weighing in at 9lbs. 2oz. at 5 weeks old!! Such a big girl and I love it--every time I change her diaper I just want to kiss her little leggers--they're so cute.On Sunday Abs and I went shopping a little for Daddy's Christmas gifts. She got all dressed up in her Ralph Lauren outfit courtesy of Bird. It is a 0-3 month size and it fit perfectly. . .she had a cute little pink jacket that she snuggled in while we were walking around Woody. Everyone thinks she is so cute--DUH--she is!!!

Zach and Abby sat upstairs with me for awhile while I decorated the Christmas tree but then Z went downstairs while I finished everything else. When I was all done I turned out all the lights except for the tree and Nativity and had him come up to see our beautiful Christmas decorations. It was so magical. It just seemed right to take pics under the tree so here we are. :) Our first Christmas as a family. . .it's so wonderful!!!The only gift we want for Christmas this year--a healthy, happy baby and here she is.The tree looks awesome in our front window. I love that we have a home with lights and a tree--I feel like such a grown up. :)Uhh, this has nothing to do with Christmas in Woodinville but it's how we spend a lot of our time right now. :) If you click on the pic to enlarge it you'll notice that Abby was sweating. So we got a little too snuggly--oops.

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Everything looks so festive!! I love the picture of you two snuggling:).

Molly said...

Such a sweet pic of you and Abby snuggling! :)

Malia said...

Wow, what a healthy weight! Great job mama! Love the decorations. :)

Marcy said...

Ha! The picture of Abby under the tree is so cute!

Shannon said...

I seriously dont think I have seen a prettier baby! She's such a chunk! I love it.

Leah said...

Mary Cassatt photo op!! She's my favorite artist who used to paint mothers and children.

Great pictures! Can't wait to visit.

Becky K. said...

Abby is SO CUTE!! I just love her little cheeks. Love your beautiful tree as well. Nice job.