Sunday, December 20, 2009

Update for Leah. . .

Leah requested an update to hold her over til she headed out to WA so here goes. . .
Last week my sisters, Amy, Sophia and my Mom all came up to Seattle to see the Rockettes so Abby and I headed over to meet them for dinner at the Daily Grille which was awesome. We even got our own private dining room with a fireplace and Christmas tree. Abs had to take a bath and get all clean and pretty for dinner. She loves bath time now with her make shift sauna. :)

Little Miss Sophia all dressed up and ready to see the Rockettes. She told us that they like to kick as she kicks her leg in the air. She had a little hat to match the dress. It was adorable and she loved the performance. Maybe someday she'll be a Rockette!Abs and I in front of the tree in our private dining room.A cute pick of the little one as I was changing her diaper. . .in the private dining room we were in. . .I kept it clean and no one saw. :)This is how Zach found us when he came to bed the other night. . .both just zonked out. Abby loves our bed and loves to lay on her tum. . .which we only let her do when we are very near.Last night she made an appearance to her first Christmas Party at Tom and Terri's. She did great and we stayed out til almost midnight--LOOOONNGGG night for us but we hung pretty good.Had to put this pic in--this is Tom & Terri's microwave. . .look at how large it is and check out the dials--WOW. . .I am impressed it still works.On the way to the party we came from Vashon Island so Abby experienced her first ferry ride. . .and SANTA!! We were so excited. I think Abs got so excited that she pooped herself silly. When I went to change her before getting back in the car I had quite a surprise. Poop everywhere! Thankfully I had an extra outfit but I was worried that we wouldn't get cleaned up in time to get back to our car before the boat docked since it isn't a very long ride. . .we made it just in the nick of time.Today we celebrated the Wyckoff family Christmas at Great Grandma Joye's house on Magnolia. We had a wonderful time but I didn't get much sleep last night due to some blocked milk ducts which equals serious PAIN so now we are home relaxing. . .our original plan was to shop downtown Seattle but I think we'll have to save that for another day. I'm off to take a little nappy now. . .

5 comments:

Malia said...

Wow, Abs is so sweet and I just love her hair! Mia likes to sleep on her tum sometimes too. Sounds like you guys have been busy! Merry Christmas!

Marisa said...

LMAO!! Mom told me about the poop...maybe it was God's way of saying that she needed to be seen in a different outfit for a couple Christmas pictures:)!!

Jamie said...

Still laughing that she had such a major blow-out on the ferry!

Leah said...

Butterflies!!! I can't wait, I'm already packed and pretty much on crack!

Thanks for the "holder over!"

See you soon! Luvs, Lee

Molly said...

Abby is already getting so big! I do want to come and see her (and you!) and bring you a little something for your freezer. I'll call or email you soon!!

Molly :)