Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Abby

Abby turned 1 month old yesterday! I can't believe she has been with us for a month now and I still haven't hit my actual due date--HA We didn't do much for her birthday. . .She sat in her vibrating chair from Danielle, we stared at each other and of course she, ate, slept and pooped. We were going to get our Christmas tree yesterday but had a few home projects that needed to get done first so we'll be getting that this week. I can't wait to decorate. In this past month Abby has really grown. She seems to smile more and she definitely keeps her eyes open much more which is great. She is VERY on schedule, literally waking up to eat every 3 hours--not a minute later. . .which I'd like if she went a little longer at times but I guess all in due time.
This vibrating chair is Abby's new favorite thing--we put her in it and she is out like a light in no time!!I love pics of Abigail sleeping--especially if it is in the middle of night!! This is during the day though, hmmn. Her cheeks are so chunk and her little leggers are my favorite thing!!Hello my sweet little baby girl--Happy Birthday!. . .Oh hi Dad, I didn't know you were back there. :) They love staring at each other.

5 comments:

Amy said...

She is so precious!

Marisa said...

Happy Birthday Abby!! I know I sang to her yesterday (which I am sure she loved!!) but I thought I would say it again. Also, thanks for a great time on Saturday:).

Leah said...

One month!!!??? Wow, I can't believe it. Time flies, doesn't it?

You know...her mom is kind of a schedule one too. I bet she gets it from you!

She's wonderful! 16 days till we meet, and I get to see you!

Anonymous said...

Oh Kimberly....she is such a sweet little girl!! I miss her....Love, Mom

Malia said...

Three hours between feeds is awesome! Happy one-month birthday to the whole family.