Thursday, December 10, 2009

The due date has arrived. . .

I can't imagine being pregers still and having little (or should I say BIG) Abigail in me still. Although I'd probably be warmer during this cold weather. :) Abs is definitely still growing generously as you can see with those cheeks in the pics below. The cute tee and Santa hat are from Uncle Richie. . .they are perfect for our Christmas Miracle. Tomorrow we go to the doc for a weight check--can't wait to see what Abigail is weighing in at now. She feels a lot bigger to me and is filling out her newborn clothes perfectly--my little chunk o munk.Our little Christmas elf just giggling away. I think she is definitely on Santa's "Nice" list. . .well most of the time. :)Cheeks and more cheeks. Love it.Love this outfit from Jenny Vanderbeek. So cute!Abby went on another outing to the dentist with me so I could get my root canal. Her Dad came up this time and hung out with her in the waiting room by the Christmas tree. She slept the entire time. . .Aunt Helen and Lindsey got her that cute hat w/ the flower--looks like a little present under the tree.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Frick she is cute!! So animated too...what a happy baby. I can't wait to meet your Christmas miracle! 13 days, but whose counting? ME!!!

I'm glad the root canal went well.

Marisa said...

LOVE the hat!! So cute and stylish:)