Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Minton. . .

Congratulations Kora and Nick! Here are just a few fun shots I got (and Janice helped) of the entire event. Marisa has lots more so hopefully she got some of the "details" because it was the most festive wedding I've ever been to. The flowers (which I did :)) were brightly colored dahlias, there were bright colored paper lanterns hanging from the ceiling and even a Mariachi band that played while we walked down the aisle--it was perfect. . .a great reflection of the fun personalities of Nick and Kora.Kora had her 3 sisters, Amy-her sister-in-law, Sophia-her niece and Malia, her best friend, standing by her side.The proud father about to give his little girl away.An amazing view of the water--isn't Olympia beautiful? (I'm a little partial, what can I say?) :)Kora and Nick welcoming and thanking everyone for being there. I wanted to get a little shot of some of the decorations. The fireplace mantel had wedding pictures of family members--it looked really neat.Malia gave a great speech for her best friend. I definitely got teary eyed!There were a TON of children at this wedding and you know how they love to dance! It was so fun watching them bust a move. I know they all had to have zonked as soon as they got in the car after releasing all that energy!The first dance. . .The Father-Daughter dance. . .My twinners and his cute little boy. . .My little sis and her hub--I LOVE this picture of them. Richie played waiter for us for a bit which was nice-we never had to go to the bar, he just kept bringing trays of drinks over to us--thanks Rich. :)The two little ones zonked literally on the dance floor near the speakers. Abs fell asleep in her carseat and we were trying to figure out what to do with Griff. I held him and next thing I know, he's zonked on my shoulder so we got his car seat and snugged him in under Abs. I kept saying I was the "Baby Whisperer" :) I think they were both just really tired. It was awesome though because we all got to stay at the wedding til about 11:30--much later than I thought I was going to be. Thanks little ones for being so perfect. Another fun wedding. Wow, my family has grown and with each new addition I love it even more. Can't wait to see the professional pictures and Marisa's since she is much better at this than I am. Cheers to my sis (sig other) and my new brother in law--so excited to have you as part of our fam. Love you guys.

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Such a fun and wonderful wedding:)!!

Malia said...

Great photos of a fabulous wedding! I hardly took any photos of the wedding but I knew you guys would! :)

Marcy said...

It was a beautiful and fun wedding!