Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloweeeeen!

A little duckie showed up at Daddy's work on Friday to trick-or-treat. . .I loved it because Abby never once tried ripping her hood off. She looked so cute with her little Converse shoes. She also is looking sooo big lately--can't believe it.Her first Halloween candy experience. . .she picked Peanut M&M's--mom and dad's fave!After trick-or-treating at Daddy's office we decided to go out to dinner to our favorite restaurant--Russell's in Bothell. .. if you live on the Eastside you HAVE to try this place. . .total hidden gem! The waitress always remembers us because of Abby--they all loved that she was dressed up.Someones hatching an egg. .. hahahaha. Her giggly smile is priceless in this picture.Our little duckie all ready for the real deal. We planned to visit our neighbor's--the Sniders, and then ended the night at Mike n Molly's. They all loved Miss Abigail and Miss Abigail LOVED. . .. . .Shasta and all of Shasta's kitty siblings next door. Shasta was dressed up as a pumpkin and really just wanted to play catch with us. Its so cute how much Abby loves dogs and cats. . .so its really nice that we have them NEXT DOOR for now. :) Since Tom and Carol's kids have all moved out Abby is more than happy to entertain Shasta and the cats now! Gosh, maybe we should start taking her on walks with us--Abby would be in heaven. . .and I'm sure Shasta would be too.I see you baby, shakin that thang. . .The step at Mike and Molly's is usually quite dangerous for all us adults becuase no one ever knows its there but it was a perfect propping spot for Abs.
Would people think I'm weird if I have her wear this on days other than Halloween cuz she looked so dang cute in it I kinda want to??? :) So Abs didn't care at all about the candy or trick-or-treating and she didn't even realize she was in a costume but I had a great time with it and can't wait for many more fun Halloween's to come!

6 comments:

Leah said...

Ah, so cute! I want to give her a little squeeze hug.

Happy Halloween.

Marisa said...

This post had me cracking up!! She is so stinkin' cute and I LOVE that she loves dogs and cats. She needs to come and visit her doggie cousins:).

Michelle said...

So Very Cute. Looks like you need to get her a pet. Next year will be even more funner.

Anonymous said...

Cute little duck!!! See you Saturday.

Becky K. said...

She is the cutest dang ducky I have ever seen!

Carol said...

Awwwww... we're mentioned in your blog! I feel famous! Shasta loves it when Abby comes to visit -- ALMOST as much as I love it! My kids also thank you for relieving them of the "when am I gonna have my first grandchild?" pressure. Abby's my pseudo-early grandchild and, as Tom says, we're that "kindly, elderly couple next door." OMG, how mortifying! I swear, OUR kids were just Abby's age and there really WAS a "kindly, elderly couple next door. (Maybe they were only in their early 50's?! Sigh...)