Sunday, January 9, 2011

goofball

Abs got these sunglasses as a hand me down from her cousin Sophia but they are still a little big even for Abby's huge head. We've played with them so much, putting them on her head and ours that she knows to do that now so she'll stick them on and think she is just hilarious. . .and she is. :) Here's the little goofball at snack time just sportin the shades even though its dark outside. Her personality cracks me up every day. She is really starting to figure things out. Her little wheels are spinning all the time and I love watching it. Every night she literally conks out and I think its because she not only goes, goes, goes physically but mentally as well. Our little busy body. :)

1 comments:

Marisa said...

This girl cracks me up...and I MISS HER!!!!