Monday, January 17, 2011

My little shaggerdoodle

So I'll warn you this video is a little long but I wanted to capture how Abigail just sits amongst her books and toys and plays so quietly and nicely. . .especially when I turn her new music CD on. The basket of toys is like a surprise every time. You just never know what you're gonna get when you reach in and grab. If you listen real close towards the end you can hear me nose laughing because Abby is cracking me up for some reason. . .she soon hears me and giggles too. How much is that doggy in the window?

3 comments:

Marisa said...

OMG! She is so freakin' cute. Love that little girl!

Amy said...

She is so sweet and such a little silly goose, too! Can't wait to see her this weekend.

Leah said...

I totes started laughing when she kept putting that blue thing in her mouth, then I heard you! So dang cute!