Sunday, January 9, 2011

My work holiday party

Since I work in the hospitality industry we always have our holiday party in January when all the holidays are over since we get so many parties that time of year. This year Zach and I dropped Abigail off at Grammy and Grampy's and headed out to the resort for a "lovers" get away. hee hee We had a waterfront view room so this is what we looked out to--sooo beautiful! The party was actually tons of fun and I even won a night stay to Salish Lodge so we were both VERY excited about that. We are hoping to use the gift certificate this month to take advantage of the cozy fireplaces in each of the guestrooms. I can't wait!The Grinch even made an appearance to our party. . .weird--he never left the bar!Zach didn't like that I snuck a kiss in. . .Always one that has a few too many--oops. I'm scared to see what her dress looks like in the front. I feel like we could possibly see nips as it appears the dress has shifted down--YIKES.Such a fun party. Thanks Grams and Gramps for letting Abigail have a sleepover at your place and thanks Aunt Kora for watching her in the morning til we got there. . .wish you could have watched her all day. Mama was a little tired, a little headachy!!

1 comments:

Marisa said...

HAHAHA!! You def would have seen nips in the front:).