Monday, November 2, 2009

This weekend. . .

Kora and Nick came home from their trip to Mexico where Nick popped the question and Kora of course said YES! Congratulations Kora and Nick. Looks like they are planning a summer or fall 2010 wedding--I can't wait, finally a wedding I won't be pregnant at!! I wonder if Amy will be though--HA (she was pregs at Marisa's wedding and mine so who knows. . .)Zach and his Dad went on a hike in the Olympic Mountains so he was gone all day on Sunday. They got lucky w/ beautiful weather!! While they were hiking I decided to. . . . . .work on Abigail's room. I FINALLY did a bunch of her laundry, hung the pic over her bed and the shelf over her changing table. The changing table is still not done so I can't show you that yet but here's a little glimpse into her room. I am hoping to hang a little mobile or something from the ceiling in the corner but haven't found the perfect item.Terri Pitts painted these blocks and gave me the Raggedy Anne Doll--it is perfect for my shelf. I absolutely love it!All the laundry (minus a few things I hung in the closet already). I love everything everyone has gotten me and can't wait to play dress up with Abs. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of our little lady so you all can see her in your fabulous finds. (The clothes are in the bed because the dresser isn't quite done yet--this week for sure!)

11 comments:

Marisa said...

Looks so cute! Can't wait to see Abby's fashion shows:)

Anonymous said...

Kimberly...the room is adorable and all the clean little baby girl clothes are so sweet...They are folded soooo perfect!!! Abby is blessed.....Love, Mom (Grammy)

Anonymous said...

My daughter is not a doll. She told me she doesn't want to play dress up. She just wants to sleep and naw on her fist.

Leah said...

The room will be perfect for Abby! I can't wait to meet her.

Molly said...

Looks like you are all ready for Abby! Great news about Kora!!!

Molly

Kora said...

Abby's room looks so cute!

Malia said...

The room is adorable, I just love the blocks! So exciting that you're in your last month.

Cate said...

Congrats Kora! I love sweet Abby's room!

Beth said...

I love how organized you are and Abby's room looks perfect! How fun!!

Becky K. said...

her room looks absolutely adorable! You did such a great job. Now you just need that little girl!

Becky K. said...

Oops...forgot to say Congrats to Kora!!