Tuesday, March 9, 2010

4 month check up

Abby had her 4 mo. check up today and did great! Her stats are:
Length: 25 1/4in. 85th%
Weight: 14lbs. 12oz. 75th%
Head: 16 1/2in. 75th%
So all in all, a pretty big baby girl!! She has grown 3 inches in the past 2 months and gained about 3lbs. Dr. Miller said she is right on developmentally as well. . .we are so proud of our little premie. :) I was much more prepared for her immunizations this time. . .I knew she needed 5 but wasn't sure how many shots that meant so was a little scared. Come to find out she only needed 2 shots and one oral immunization. She actually took the shots like a champ but didn't really want anything to do w/ the oral one. . .she wouldn't swallow! It was actually kinda sad because she was looking at me like "why are you doing this to me? w/ her crocodile tear". She only cried for a sec w/ the shots and we were on our way. She definitely deserves a new Barbie for good behavior. hee hee

This is our happy baby AFTER the appointment so as you can see--it didn't phase her at all, happy as a clam! I always like to have her wear snuggly outfits to the doc in case her legs hurt afterwards so she sported this cute pant onesie from Becky. . .it is the softest little outfit ever--I wish I had more!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I got a few of those great big happy smiles last time I saw Abs(randomly in the safeway parking lot). What a sweetie!

Kristy said...

What a doll!! I can't wait to meet her in 2 weeks! :)

Marisa said...

I love those pictures!! She is such a chub a dub:). She totes needs a Barbie for being so good!!

Kora said...

Too cute! :)

Malia said...

Oh, I just love the gummy grins. :) Mia did the same thing with her oral vaccine--she was like WTF mom, this isn't milk!!!