Monday, March 15, 2010

Slobber Bobber

If you look real close you can see the frothy, slobbery bubbles coming out of Abby's mouth--it reminds me of when you put too much soap in the washing machine--WOW! Abby has this frothy concoction coming out of her mouth pretty much 24/7 so we let her hold onto a burp cloth all the time--it's like her blankie which is actually really cute. By the end of the day it is soaking wet!I love this pic--The little scowl on her face cracks me up. . .Still glistening w/ slobber on the chin.And here's our happy baby girl doing her new favorite trick--standing! Check out her right thigh--it looks disjointed. HA She's so strong.On Saturday we had a nice visit w/ Zach's mom. It was fun hearing stories about when Zach was little. . .like how he used to store food in his cheeks, fall asleep, wake up and continue eating. hee hee You can get rull, rull tired when you're eating. :)

2 comments:

Kora said...

I wonder if Abs protruding tum helps her balance when standing...hmm...

Jamie said...

I'd be scowling, too, if you constantly dressed me in Husky stuff! ;)