Saturday, March 27, 2010

The many looks of Miss Abigail. . .

The first ever female Pope. . .she says "Only Milk on Fridays during Lent"Hey, could someone get me my cocktail and cigi?
Nobody wears slobber on their chin quite as cute as I do.Who's that pretty girl in the mirror?I love life!Yeah, it's Saturday! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. My babies are sleeping still so I'm doing my favorite thing--drinking coffee, watching TV and reading. . .well and Posting. :) A year ago this weekend is when Zach and I found out we were pregnant with our beautiful baby girl. Man, how time flies--next weekend is our 1 year anniversary. We are headed back to the Alexis Hotel for our first overnight away from Abigail. My parents are going to take care of her ALL night which means I can celebrate w/ more than 1 glass of wine--I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

So stinkin' cute and funny! My favorite is the Pope.

Cate said...

she is too adorable!

Leah said...

My favorite is foshizzle the one where she is sittin up against her "boppy!"

I can't believe it's been a year! Congrats on Abby and congrats on the anniversary. Enjoy a few more glasses of wine for me!

Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!