Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl

This time 4 months ago I was about to head into the operating room for my C-Section. I can't even believe it's been 4 months. Here is a shot of Abs sleeping under her toys. I think it's so cute when babies play til they zonk.Of course, Abby rolled over from her tummy to her back for the first time while mom and dad were on date night so Grams and Gramps saw it first. We aren't sure if we believe Gram though since they didn't catch it on video. :) Kidding, we know she did it. hee heeHere's a shot of the mobile Amy, my mom, Marisa and I made for Abby. There was already a hook in that spot so we just tried it out there but I think we will end up hanging it closer to Abby's bed. She does love laying in bed looking at it and the light of course. :)A shot of her looking at her new mobile. Isn't this shirt so cute, especially paired w/ her Baby Legs? Uncle Charlie and Aunt Julie bought her that cutie-tute shirt. (Zach's cousin and girlfriend but we call him Uncle since Zach doesn't have any brothers) I just want to squeeze her every time I look at this pic. Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

So cute! It looks like her hair has a red tint to it lately!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday sweet Godchild. Hope you guys are making to church once in a while to show off all your cute dresses... :o)

Loves and kisses!