Friday, March 12, 2010

She did it. . .

Abby slept in her crib last night!! We did our nighttime routine of her sitting in our bed while I get ready for bed, read a few books, one last feeding and then usually she is out like a light. After she fell asleep I moved her to her crib. . .she opened her eyes for a sec and then went right back to sleep. Slept til 2:30am, ate, and slept again til 6:30am. Abby actually did better than us--Zach was awake pretty much all night and I kept finding myself staring at the video monitor making sure I could see her breathing. When she woke up at 2:30 Zach jumped up to get her as soon as he heard the first tiny sound. I think tonight will be easier. :) I always let her sleep in our bed after the early morning feeding since Zach and I usually get up shortly after so below is a shot of her empty bed where she slept like a big girl all night. . .and here is a shot of her snuggled in our big ol bed--she loves it and she always looks so cute.I just have to post these next pics taken after bath time today. Hairs all combed and cheesy smile is in place--snap the shot mom!Does this white t-shirt make my legs look big?Me being a dork and trying to capture a pic of us together. . .she kept smiling as soon as the camera flashed so I would miss it every time.I know I post a gazillion pictures of Abby but I just have to show her off because I think she is so stinking adorable. I'm a pretty proud mama.

6 comments:

Marcy said...

Keep posting pictures of Abby! I love it!

Michelle said...

Love it too.

kmeno said...

me too! abby is just the cutest thing. can't wait to meet her. keep the pics coming. xoxo

Leah said...

I wish we were all as diligent as you are! I LOVE new posts.

MamaQ said...

She is just too cute Kimberly!

Kristy said...

Good job mamma!!! Keep that baby in her bed :) Now that you have a routine down you will trhow her off by coming to visit me! hee hee
Love all the pics, Love, bird