Sunday, April 25, 2010

Beautiful weather means. . .

. . .we get to take Abby on walks! She loves being outside in the fresh air. This morning we ventured out on the Tolt Pipeline trail. It isn't paved so I put her in the front pack and met up with Daddy (he was on a jog) and then he finished our walk w/ us. We got to see lots of horses. It was a beautiful way to start the day.Last Monday ( I think) we got some nice weather so I took Abs on a walk on the Burke Gilman Trail. We start in downtown Woody and end at Willows Lodge--about an hour walk which is perfect. Abby usually falls asleep which is great because she isn't much of a napper these days.A picture we sent to Daddy while we were on the walk.And she is out! I really enjoy going on these walks w/ Abby because it is quiet, pretty and allows me some time to think and say my prayers for the day. . .nothin like being outside when its sunny in Seattle! It's the best.

3 comments:

Malia said...

Sunny Seattle is the best! I love Abby's little "purse". :)

Marisa said...

I agree...good weather in Seattle is amazing!!! Looks like you and Abs both like the walks:).

Kristy said...

What do you mean she isn't a napper...she slept through her trip to NC!!! hee hee...glad you are out and about enjoying that clean WA air! Love the purse :)
miss you...
love, bird