Sunday, April 25, 2010

The mystery of the Milk Thistle. . .

So we've had this Milk Thistle supplement in our kitchen for months. . .MONTHS. . .and I just thought it was something Zach bought along with all the other supplements he takes. I wondered. . .hmmn, what did he get that for? Well, I finally moved all his supplements to the cupboard above the counter because it was starting to take over our kitchen. Zach was looking for something and so we both ventured out to the kitchen to look together and he asked what the Milk Thistle was all about. . .I said, "You bought that--it's from GNC, I don't go to GNC." He claims he didn't buy it. .. even though the safety seal was broken exactly like all his other vitamin bottles. Sooo, since Zach claims he didn't buy the Milk Thistle and I know I didn't buy it, we have no idea where it came from or why we have it. It does say it helps liver health--I think both our livers are in good shape so I just have no clue. If anyone needs Milk Thistle, let us know--we've got some! :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I didn't get it for you, but I think it promotes lactation! Not positive, but it kind of rings a bell. Maybe the hospital sent it home with you or something... How funny! Kind of like our mystery Christmas card.

Malia said...

OMG--we have something similar in our cupboard, called Blessed Thistle. Same thing--where did this come from and why the heck to we have it? It says it supports liver function. Hmmmm. A mystery.