Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Bumbo!

Okay, so I love this thing. . .Abby on the other hand is learning to love it. :) As normal, she lasts in it about 10-15 minutes just like every other station aside from the swing--she can be in that longer because she usually falls asleep. Anyways, I love it because it lets her sit up without having to lean her against something and because she looks so dang cute in it. I know you aren't supposed to have it on an elevated surface but Zach and I were both in the room with her when she was up on our bed so we had a close eye on her. Thanks Mom and Dad for this fun gift!Notice the bib--I usually have to put her in a bib before bedtime so she doesn't get her jammies all wet. This cute "A" bib is a gift from Mary Beth and Don Meno--we love it!!

Gosh, my baby is so dang cute! Zach and I just love to look at her and giggle because she has such a personality already. She's actually already a little drama queen fake crying and coughing to get our attention--once she has our attention she is miraculously happy as a clam. She loves when Dad walks in the room and starts talking. She totally turns her head and gets the biggest smile ever. It's really cute.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

The seat even makes her look more chubby. Yes, she is a very cute little girl. Can't wait to see her next

Amy said...

She is so cute. I wouldn't expect much more than 10-15 minutes in the Bumbo, that's all my little ones ever did. They can't move their legs, so I think it gets a little too constraining. Sophia loved to sit on the counter next to me while I did dishes.

Malia said...

Ha--we need some new stations for Mia too. Soon they'll be crawling OUT of whatever station we put them in! :) I used the bumbo a ton with Biancs--then when they were recalled I got rid of it. Now I kind of wish I hadn't.

Leah said...

It sounds like a day in a baby's life is like "Curves!" "Please move to the next station."