Tuesday, April 27, 2010

She did it!

So quite some time ago my mom and dad watched Abby while Z and I went on a date w/o child and my mother claims she rolled over. . .we never saw it so aren't sure if she assisted in that roll over or what. . .it was like over a month ago if not longer! Anyways, Abby has rolled for us on her own now finally. She doesn't do it all the time but I'm sure within the next couple of weeks it will become an old trick. :) At the end of the video she kinda has a spell--must have been something really mesmerizing outside. hee hee

4 comments:

Marisa said...

I am cracking up right now!! The "spell" at the end is hilarious because her arms are stiff!!! That girl is too funny:).

Leah said...

What is she jamming out too?

Good job Abigail!

Kora said...

Yeah, sweet tunes in the background...get out the leg warmers, or baby legs and dance it out.

Kristy said...

It is a perfect 10!!! Yeah Abbs :)