Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Snuggly Day

Abby was so cute and snuggly all day today. She's into taking little cat naps lately instead of one or two big, long naps. . .I admit, I really enjoyed those long naps but with a baby as cute and fun as Abby I can't help but also love the awake times when she is giggling and cooing. It just makes everything better. . .I mean, how can you have a bad day when there is something (someone) so innocent and perfect just waiting for you to talk to her and smile at her?

Here she is taking one of those cat naps on our bed while I was getting dressed.Just snuggling on dad after he got home from work. She likes nawing on her fingers right now. . .I think its so cute that she is just gazing up at him like "gah Dad, I love you so much". I let her stay in her snuggies all day today--why not? It was her birthday and it was dark and dreary out all day!
Amy and Kyle loaned us this jumpy toy to see if Abby likes it. . .so far she is interested in it for about 10-15 minutes and she hasn't quite figured out how to actually jump around in it. I tried to teach her how to do it--which she liked but when I would stop, so would she. :) I guess its one new station for her to hang out in during the day for a little while. I think she'll learn to like it even more as she continues to get stronger. I just want her to sit up and not against things anymore because she is starting to lose her hair in the back and it makes me so sad. I know it will grow back again but I was so excited she hadn't lost it and now she is. :( The top is still rull long though. hee hee

2 comments:

Malia said...

You'll have to tell me how you like the bouncey seat! We never got one for B and I've been wondering if Mia would like one. She's totally into her fingers too. :)

Marisa said...

Too funny!! Can't wait to hang out with her today:).