Monday, April 12, 2010

Griffin Turns One!

Happy Birthday Griffin!

On Saturday Abby, Zach and I ventured to Tenino to the Hussey Corral to celebrate Griff's first birthday. It was a western showdown for sure with everyone in their cowboy/cowgirl attire and fried chicken and fixins to eat. It was a great day with the fam and I can't believe my little nephew is one. The day he was born was the day we told our family about our little bundle of joy--we announced that we would have a little playmate for Griff in about 8 to 9 months. :) How time flies.

Look at those big, beautiful eyes. . . Our babe in her cowgirl shirt from Miss Maureen, it had a ruffle around the butt--Thanks Mo! :) So this was supposed to have more people in the pic but we don't know where they went so it looks like a family pic w/ Kyle, Sophes and I. We thought that was kinda funny. :) Isn't Kyle and Amy's property beautiful?!?! and doesn't Kyle look like a real cowboy? hee hee K, hmmn--I didn't know this picture was being taken. Sure, Richie is gone helping a friend move so you try to steal my husband. . .I see how it is. Hmmn This looks more like it. . .although it looks like Zach and I had a roll in the hay with my hair all disheveled. :) Janice made these shirts for a dance they went to last year and I thought it would be really fun to have everyone wear Griff's first cowboy hat. It's just so funny. Oh hi Gramps and Baby Girl--such a cute picture! The peanut gallery who sat in this corner drinking beers all day--they do look quite cute in their plaid shirts. Oh, there's Griff's hat again. HA, I think it fits Zach perfectly! Three of the Hussey sisters. . .Michelle had to work so was missed. :( Giddy Up! Griff on Papa Dan's lap for a bunkin bronco ride on his birthday!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

It was such a fun day!! Z's face is a little scary in the picture of him and I...:)

Becky K. said...

You Hussey Girls look gorgeous in your plaid shirts!

Malia said...

Ya'll look so cute (Abs too!) :) Love the shirts!

Amy said...

Thanks for doing such a cute post! I love all the pics, it was a fun party. So glad you and Z made the drive down.