Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Deck Project

Okay, so this obviously isn't our deck but c'mon, I have to put at least one pic of Abigail on this post. :) She laughs and talks so much that I can hardly stand doing anything else but play with her. It is the best making her laugh out loud. When she was in Oly w/ my fam last week while I was at work Sophia started singing "Aaaabby, sweet little muffin" or sometimes it was "sweet little cupcake". So freaking cute. . .so now I sing that song to her too.Here's the fam all decked out (pardon the pun) in our finest attire for the deck demolition. I got these Hunter rain boots for Christmas and am always lookin for an exuse to put them on. I told Zach I needed them so I could do yard work. . .which hasn't happened a ton yet but it will--I promise! :) Don't look too close at this pic, I had just gotten out of the shower so my hair and face look a little scary.This picture makes our house look so Ghetto. Do you love the spot of lighter paint where the hot tub used to be??? Awesome. New paint is definitely something we will be looking into this year as well!! I can't wait. K, how cute is this? Abby would sit in her bumbo and watch Z and his Dad work outside. I think they loved it even more than she did. :)The first stages of demolition. They already have the framing all done by now because these shots were taken on Thursday. I'm so exited to have it all finished!! More pics soon. :)

4 comments:

Leah said...

Abby is so sweet!

I love the pic of you with your hunter boots on and leg kicked up...you look real English!

Amy said...

I sure hope that sliding door is shut in the pic of Abs watching daddy!! Scary! Definitely not a project Kyle would do... :o)

Becky K. said...

Wow...that is a huge project...and I thought our little paver patio was serious business! Can't wait to see more photos. I LOVE summer house projects!

Anonymous said...

need new deck pics!