Monday, May 10, 2010

My Birthday!

This weekend was wonderful! It was my birthday, Kyle's birthday, Mother's Day and Val's wedding. . .so many things to celebrate!! Here is the Wyckoff family in front of Kora and Nick's house getting ready to head out for Val and Des's wedding. Abigail stayed back w/ Kora and my parents. She had a great time although she was a pill and wouldn't eat! I am trying to get her to eat formula every once in awhile because I am tired of pumping and don't have any more milk back up but. . .ABBY DOES NOT LIKE FORMULA--If anyone has any tips on how to make this transition easier please give it to me. She takes the bottle just fine when its my pumped milk but the formula really ticks her off. If I can't get her to start eating it then my trip to Napa in June is going to be a bust. . .and I really want to go to Napa. I love my baby soooo much but mama loves her some wine too and time away w/ the girls so would really love to escape for this little short getaway. . .we'll see though. . .Napa may have to wait.Blowing out my candles. I had my fave cake--cherry chip w/ pink frosting! I then had a piece of cake at Val's wedding which was AWESOME. . .probs the best wedding cake I've had ever or at least that I can remember.Abigail w/ Gramps in ah over Kora's ceiling fan. She couldn't take her eyes off it. We might have to get one for our house. :) Another cutie-tootie pic of Abs and her Gramps. . .gosh, she is so freaking cute.

We celebrated Mother's Day at the Olympia Golf & Country Club where Kora and Nick are going to get married. . .It was sooooo beautiful. The view is absolutely amazing. I can't believe I've lived in Oly for most of my life and I never knew that place was there. Can't wait for their wedding--beautiful views, great weather, family, friends and a huge celebration--it's going to be perfect!!

2 comments:

kmeno said...

I cannot believe I didn't get to get my hands on that cute thing! Abigail is just precious! Great seeing all of your family at the wedding. Brandon and I would give anything to be there for Kora's wedding.

Have you tried combining 1/2 breast milk and 1/2 formula? I've always done that when we transition from formula to whole milk. Gradually add more of the formula until your sweet little thing is drinking formula.

Marisa said...

Gosh, she looks like her Daddy!!! Too cute:).