Thursday, May 13, 2010

Infant & Me Yoga

Can I just say that I love this class! I went today with Abigail for the first time since she was born. I did my prenatal yoga classes at the same place so knew eventually I would want to come back with Abby someday. . .there were a few gals there that I actually took prenatal yoga with so it was kind of fun to see some familiar faces. We did a few things just for baby, a few things just for mama and a few things together for the both of us. Abby loved watching us and stared at the other babies if they cried or talked. I got to give her a massage. . .which she gets every night before bed already so she was in heaven getting a second one. . .and she fell asleep shortly after when Zach and I met for lunch. :) She did baby sit ups. . .which we actually do quite a bit too--She holds onto my thumbs and I pull her up to a sitting position. She's very good at this and likes to sometimes take it into a standing position. I also got to put her on my legs and do crunches up to her for a kiss. We've done something like this with her before as well so she was a yoga pro. It was just fun being in a class with other moms and babies about Abby's age. . .especially a fairly relaxing environment. We also took advantage of the warm weather and played out on a blanket (in the shade--don't worry) for awhile. When I went to pilates this evening Zach got to clean up TWO blow outs. hee hee, she did this for him the other night too and he texted me a pic of Abby in the bath with "emergency bath" as the caption. Hilarious. . .to me at least. :) He is such a good daddy cleaning her all up, combing her hair, feeding her and getting her all ready for beddy by all by the time I got home. She is so dang cute after a bath. I love my little family. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great seeing you and Abby last night! Thanks for coming over.
Lorissa

Anonymous said...

Thanks hon!