Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Summer is right around the corner. . .

We had some pretty weather last week so Abby and I played outside on a blanket. We were out there when Zach got home from work so we all hung out for awhile. She loves being outside! Zach and his dad start building our new deck this week so soon we will have a great area to play during the day--I can't wait.

I have no make up on in this pic. . .working from home usually gives me no reason to wear make up so I don't. :) Zach prefers the natural look which is kinda funny--I always feel like a little eye make up makes me look a little better but I hate putting it on so I love that he is okay with a make-upless wife. This is the last pic I have of me without my new bangs--that I hate! I just got some thin little ones but I can't stand them. I had to cut them or else I would have talked about wanting to do it forever so now I just have to work on the grow out process. FUNLast night I had yoga so Abs got a night alone with Dad. This is a cute pic of her after bath helping Dad get dinner ready. All of her jammies were in the wash so she is just in a onesie--which actually was okay because it was warm last night in the kitchen! She loves eating her finger lately.

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Dang...I was hoping you were going to have a picture of your new bangs on here, which I am DYING to see!!!! Abs looks supes cute on the counter.

Leah said...

Abby looks so cute all the pictures! She looks like she's up to no good in the last one, love it!

P.S. I think your bangs are cute, you look like you did when we were growing up. I mean, minus the big bands and massage hairspray. ;)

Becky K. said...

I love that pic of Abby in her bumbo...super cute with those little feet!

Amy said...

she is so darn cute!!! love that she has her little clip in her hair and you know me, i love sunhats on babies!

Malia said...

I see you're coming around on the hair accessories...love her little barrette! Mia loves chewing her finger too. :)

Cate said...

love her red outfit!