Friday, May 7, 2010

Our bigga 6th Month Old!

Our little girl celebrated her 6 month birthday yesterday-wow, how time flies! She had her doc check up yesterday too and did great once again. Here are the stats--she's a bigga girl!
Height-27 in. 90th %
Weight-17lbs. 75th %
Head-17 3/8th 90th %
She has grown about 2 inches in the past two months and gained a little over 2 lbs. The doc asked how tall I was and how tall Zach was and seemed a bit surprised at how tall Abs was. hee hee--we definitely did not get tall genes so aren't sure where her height is coming from. We are going to start feeding her solids this month--exciting. Doc thinks maybe she needs more calories. . .did she see Abby's thighs?? kidding
This cute pic is of Abby in the morning. Zach is holding her and had the same hairdo as her but wouldn't let me post him in the pic even though it was adorable so here is Abby at least just lookin so cute. . .and knowing it. :) "oh hi Mom, I'm so cute, aren't I?"

A fun video I captured one morning. I absolutely love getting Abby in the morning because she is always so happy and excited to see us. This particular morning she had a massively HUGE diaper full of lots of treats for Mommy to clean up. . .what a great way to start the day. :)

5 comments:

Malia said...

Cute! What a good little grower. She'll love solids!

Is six months too early to potty train? I'm ready to be done with dipes!;)

Michelle said...

Its Hi Mom with that big smile. You don't know this but I have lots of big treats in my diaper this morning. HA HA

Marisa said...

I love, love, love the top picture!! She looks like she strikin' a pose:). I can't wait to see her and snuggle her tomorrow.

Marcy said...

So cute! She totally has the Conan O'Brien hairstyle in that video!

Leah said...

The hair is so funny! I love it!