Saturday, June 26, 2010

4th of July photo shoot

Last weekend when Abby and I were in Olympia Amy and I had a quick photo shoot with the kids. We got lots of pics of Abigail but by the time Griffin woke up and Sophia decided she would join us she was sorta over taking pictures so the group shots were a little difficult to get. :) Guess that is what happens with kids. The dresses are from Janie & Jack and Griffs cute outfit is from Gymboree--all thanks to Grams and Gramps, again. :)Griff loves his big Sissy and Abby is mesmerized by something on her dress or the bed.I love how Abs is looking at Griff in this pic. She has the cutest profile--just all cheeks with a little button nose.The sweet little girls.Look at this little guy--his nose scrunches up sometimes when he smiles or laughs--it is so adorable.

Mama and her baby girl. . .in another Janie and Jack outfit--seriously, we should buy stock.I'm so cute.


Check out the Kodak gallery for all these fun pics: 4th of July

8 comments:

Marcy said...

I love the picture where she is laying on her tummy & has her mouth open...so cute!

Amy said...

That was fun and the pics turned out better than I expected since the group session didn't go as well as we hoped. :o) Abby is getting so big so quick, and I hate to rush the baby stage but I'm so excited for her to be toddling around with Griff!

Cate said...

I love the second to last picture of Abby-so adorable.

Leah said...

Their all so cute!!

Michelle said...

Good pictures.

Marisa said...

I LOVE the one of Griff laying his head on Soph's!! They all turned out cute, but that one seriously made me LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Abby has such a great smile!

Kristy said...

Love the red,white, and blue!!! All the pics are darling...Love that Abs has bows in her hair :)
bird